Chicken legs with lemon and paprika.
PREPARATION 10 MINUTES
BAKING 1 H 15 MIN
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) of olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) paprika
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- The grated rind of 1 lemon
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of salt
- 6 chicken legs
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Place the grill at the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Book.
- With the fingers, gently lift the skin of the thighs of the chicken without tearing it. Spread lemon and paprika oil under the skin and brush the top with it. Pepper. Place the legs side by side in a baking dish. Add the lemon wedges.
- Bake for about 1 hour 15 minutes or until the meat detaches easily from the bone. If necessary, finish cooking under broiler for about 5 minutes or until chicken skin is golden brown.
- Serve with lemon, rice and a vegetable of your choice.
Barbecue chicken bowls, celery and pineapple salad
PREPARATION 35 MIN BAKING 15 MIN MACERATION2 HOURS SERVINGS 4
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chili sauce
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of ketchup
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) brown sugar
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) prepared mustard
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) sriracha sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 lb (675 g) boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 4 oz (115 g) rice noodles
- 2 celery stalks, minced
- 1/2 cup (220 g) pineapple diced
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) rice vinegar
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of mirin
- 1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) sriracha sauce
- 10 g (1/4 cup) basil leaves, torn
In enormous bowl, join bean stew sauce, ketchup, dark colored sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sriracha sauce and garlic. Include the chicken and coat it well with the marinade. Pepper. Spread and let macerate for 2 hours or medium-term in the fridge.
Serving of mixed greens
In a pan of bubbling salted water, cook noodles 3 minutes or until delicate. Channel and flush under virus water. Channel well. Book.
Preheat the grill to medium-high power. Oil the flame broil.
In the interim, in another bowl, consolidate celery, pineapple, rice vinegar, mirin and sriracha sauce. Salt and pepper. Book.
Flame broil chicken 6 minutes for each side or until cooked through. On a work surface, cut the chicken into solid shapes.
Add the basil to the plate of mixed greens. In dishes, partition the rice noodles. Topping with a plate of mixed greens and spread the chicken.
Barbecue chickens in crapaudine
PREPARATION 10 MINUTES BAKING 1 H 30 MIN
MACERATION 12 H SERVINGS 8
- 2 4 lb. chickens each
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) basic dry marinade (see recipe)
- Vegetable oil, for frying
On a work surface, utilizing a culinary specialist’s blade or kitchen scissors, cut the foundation of every chicken to open level on the dish.
Spot the chickens in a huge glass dish. Sprinkle chicken with dry marinade and rub with a large portion of a lemon. Spread with cling wrap and refrigerate for 12 hours.
Preheat half of the grill at high power. Oil the flame broil on the off side.
Spot chickens level on the off flame broil segment, skin side on the barbecue. Close the grill top. Prepare 45 minutes. Return the chickens and keep cooking for 35 minutes or until a thermometer embedded in the thigh, without contacting the bone, demonstrates 180 ° F (82 ° C), keeping up a temperature of 200 ° C (400 ° C). F). Hold on a plate.
Whenever wanted, delicately expel the skin from one of the chickens. Smudge on paper towels.
In a little pan over medium warmth, heat 1 inch (2.5 cm) of oil. Sear one fourth of the skin at once until fresh. Watch out for sprinkling. Channel on paper towels. On a work surface, cut the skin.
Cut chickens into 8 pieces each. Spot in a serving dish and sprinkle with fresh skin. Present with the grill sauce minute (see formula), whenever wanted.
Grilled Beef Tacos with Sweet Potatoes
PREPARATION 30 MIN BAKING 30 MIN MACERATION 8 H SERVINGS 12
- 1 lb (450 g) beef flank, cut into 2 pieces
- 1 onion, quartered
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of vegetable oil
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) brown sugar
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) soy sauce
- 1 ml (1/4 teaspoon) Tabasco Jalapeno Sauce
- 2.5 mL (1/2 teaspoon) Cayenne pepper
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of vegetable oil
- 12 soft corn tortillas about 15 cm (6 inches) in diameter
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Sour cream, to taste
- Hot chipotle sauce, to taste
- Lime wedges, to taste
In a hermetically sealed sack or in a dish, blend all fixings. Close the pack or spread the dish. Refrigerate 8 hours or medium-term. Channel the meat and onions. Dispose of the marinade.
Spot a grill wok on the grill flame broil. Preheat the grill to high power. Oil the flame broil.
Overlay two enormous sheets of aluminum foil. In the inside, include the sweet potatoes. Oil, salt and pepper. Close the wrapper firmly.
Spot the foil on the flame broil, close the top and cook for 20 minutes, turning the foil partially through cooking. Expel the sweet potatoes and smash them generally with a fork. Keep the squashed pot warm.
Meanwhile, cook the onion in the grill wok until it starts to darker. Barbecue the meat for 3 minutes on each side for uncommon cooking. Salt and pepper. Give the meat a chance to lay on a plate for 5 minutes. Warm the tortillas on the flame broil.
On a work surface, daintily cut the meat. Spread tortillas with sweet potato puree. Topping with cut beef, onions and avocado. Present with harsh cream, chipotle sauce and lime wedges, whenever wanted.