Chicken with celery and pressure cooker. it is the most delicious recipe in the world.
Preheat the pressure cooker container to the skipped function for 2 minutes. Brown half of the chicken legs at a time in the oil. Salt and pepper. Reserve on a plate.
Add the onion and cook until golden. Add oil as needed. Add garlic and spices and cook for 1 minute while stirring. Deglaze with the broth and return the chicken to the pressure cooker. Add celery and lime juice. Salt and pepper.
Cover and select the poultry function. Once the appliance is depressurized, remove the lid. Adjust seasoning. Serve with basmati rice, if desired.
Chicken with celery Preparation time
Chicken with celery take 20 to 30 mints in preparation Chicken with celery and pressure cooker bake time 30 mints and served for 4 person
- 4 large chicken thighs, without skin
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) ground turmeric
- A pinch of saffron (optional)
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) chicken broth
- Branches of 1 foot of medium celery, cut into 5 cm (2 in) long pieces
- The juice of 1 lime or 1/2 lemon