Light and healthy recipes on the weekly menu for May 25
If they had told us that the quarantine was going to last more than two months, we might not have believed it. But this is how long this confinement is proving, tiring for most. If finding motivation and inspiration when it comes to cooking is making you difficult, don't despair. That we have the job done and the weekly menu well organized.
All the lunches and dinners for the next seven days planned, as well as proposals for appetizers and the odd sweet treat. We can't cook for you, but we can make it easier for you. It remains in your hands to get everything you need to cook these 29 light and healthy recipes. We hope you enjoy them.
- Food: Pumpkin cream with dill and baked eggplant meatballs.
- Dinner: Egg white omelette with fine herbs with spinach salad.
- Lunch: Pasta salad with duck confit and pistachios and skillet of squid and asparagus onions.
- Dinner: zucchini rösti.
Egg white omelette with fine herbs
- Food: Chickpeas with spinach and rabbit with garlic.
- Dinner: Cream of zucchini with sour apple.
- Food: Traditional vegetable stew and baked sea bass.
- Dinner: Frittata with spinach, portobello mushrooms and Manchego cheese.
Frittata with spinach, portobello mushrooms and manchego cheese
- Food: Zucchini noodle wok with vegetables and chicken in a creamy mustard sauce with mushrooms and caramelized onion.
- Dinner: Green pizza.
- Lunch: Warm salad of green asparagus and poached egg and grilled cuttlefish.
- Dinner: Chicken wraps or rolls with adobo peppers, avocado and cheese.
- Food: Assorted appetizers, salad of celery, pistachios and blue cheese, and red rice and prawns.
- Dinner: Tacos al pastor.
Appetizers and snacks
- Garlic prawns in the microwave.
- Ethiopian Eggplant Dip.
- Pickled mushrooms.