Six recipes for pork tenderloin and three sauces to succeed at Christmas with exquisite dishes
Pork tenderloin is a tender and tasty meat, -especially if you use Iberian pork- which if cooked with mastery, trying not to overdo it so that it does not dry out, allows to obtain some great results. As it is an affordable product for all budgets and in general, everyone likes it, we have selected six recipes with this ingredient and we have searched for six sauces to accompany them, so that you can succeed this Christmas with exquisite dishes.
You will see that they are simple recipes, but at the same time elegant, suitable for a family table where you will undoubtedly start with appetizers.After them, you can continue with any of these proposals and make way for desserts, nougats and other sweets, with which you will finish off these celebratory meals and dinners in which we gather as a family.
Our Christmas selection of pork tenderloin recipes
1. Baked pork tenderloin with claudias and citronella
- Ingredients for four people: 2 pork tenderloins, 60 ml of sunflower oil, 75 ml of soy sauce, 45 ml of maple syrup, 6 stalks of citronella, 2 cloves of garlic, 100 ml of rice vinegar, 1 k of claudia plums, 30 g of butter, 15 ml of lime juice, 5 g of five Chinese spices, salt and ground black pepper.
- Preparation: We will start preparing the marinade, for that in a large bowl we put the oil, 3 tablespoons of the total soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of the total maple syrup. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and add the citronella stalks cut into pieces or, if necessary, the lime zest. We place the meat in this marinade, add the whole and peeled garlic cloves and leave the meat in the bowl marinating for an hour and a half in the fridge. When the time passes we remove so that the marinade and the meat of the refrigerator are tempered and we preheat the oven to 200 degrees. In a casserole that can then go to the oven, we brown the meat on all sides and reserve it, keeping the marinade on the other hand. Once the meat is sealed, add the marinade, the rice vinegar and let it reduce five minutes over medium heat. We put everything in the oven and roast for ten minutes. Meanwhile we cut the claudias in quarters and sauté them until they are soft in a pan with the melted butter, adding the rest of the maple syrup and the soy sauce and letting them cook for five minutes over a high heat. When this time passes we add the lime juice and the mixture of five Chinese spices, season and reserve the fruit garnish to the heat. We remove the meat from the oven and carefully fille it keeping the initial shape of the sirloin piece, we return the meat to the cocotte and bake again another five or ten minutes. Serve hot with the spiced claudias.
Complete recipe here
2. Pork tenderloin with three sauces
- Ingredients: 2 fresh pork tenderloins, 3 tablespoons of old-fashioned mustard, 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire or Perrins sauce, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 6 dried apricots, 100 ml of water, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, ground black pepper, 4 mint leaves (optional).
- Preparation: We will begin by preparing the marinade, for this in a bowl we put the three tablespoons of old-fashioned mustard, those of soy sauce, and those of Worcestershire sauce. Add the chopped dried apricots and mint leaves, stir until the three sauces are emulsified. We put in the bowl the pork tenderloins cut into thick slices and let them marinate for two hours in the fridge. When the time passes we put a saucepan on the fire with the olive oil and brown the meat for a few minutes to seal it. Add the marinade along with 100 milliliters of water and black pepper, cover the pot and cook for twenty minutes.
Complete recipe here