Selection of fitness recipes for those looking to lose weight in the new course
Eating healthier, with better quality nutrients, is key when we seek to lose weight by effectively satiating ourselves. Therefore, today we leave a selection of fitness recipes for those who seek to lose weight in the new course.
What is a fitness plate and why does it help you lose weight
The term fitness refers to physical fitness in relation to health. Hence, when we talk about fitness dishes we are talking about preparations that are a good complement to our physical activity.
Dishes fitness they are generally made up of complex hydrates, are free of added sugars or have a low proportion of this nutrient that is recommended to be avoided and also provide proteins, healthy fats and fiber to the body.
Due to these characteristics, they are in general satiating preparations that contribute to gaining muscle mass and reducing body fat, something that greatly benefits our attempts to lose weight as well as our physical shape and health.
So, these are the reasons why we recommend fitness dishes or that contribute to the care of the body both inside and out, if we want to lose weight.
Of course, nothing better than supplementing the intake of the following recipes with regular training or as much physical activity as possible.
Ideal fitness dishes to lose weight
We will preferably choose dishes fitness rich in fiber and lean proteins, light or, that require chewing, are free of added sugars and are of excellent nutritional quality favoring satiety.
Thus, some recommended preparations are:
- Salty pea pancakes with chickpea flour: it is a vegan recipe, ideal for adding vegetable proteins and fiber to the diet and thus, favoring the weight loss process.
- Guacamole Stuffed Eggs - Lots of healthy fats that help you lose weight and protein derived from eggs that will effectively quench your hunger.
- Green bean salads with sardines: quality fats and proteins, lots of fiber and complex carbohydrates in this complete salad, ideal for obtaining all the nutrients our body needs.
- Salty mug cake or vegetable cup cake: to solve a dinner in minutes using the microwave, we can prepare this light plate full of proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Cod salad with baby beans: it is a very satisfying preparation ideal for a complete meal.
- Lettuce tacos with marinated tofu: for vegans this is a good option rich in protein and very low in calories, ideal for dinner or lunch.
- Cauliflower pancakes: it is a recipe without flour, very low in carbohydrates and that fits both as a starter or appetizer as a garnish or main course if we serve them with a salad.
- Fitness banana bread: a recipe full of natural sugars and fiber that we recommend for breakfast or a snack, accompanied by a cup of tea or a glass of skimmed milk.
- Oatmeal and dried fruit bars: a lot of fiber and healthy fats in this recipe that also provides vegetable calcium and quality hydrates to the body. Ideal to eat between meals.
- Microwave apple and whole oat cake: in this case we recommend avoiding brown sugar or brown sugar that is included in the recipe, because although it has low proportions, it is perfectly replaceable with stevia or other calorie-free sweeteners.
- Banana and oatmeal muffins: without sugar but with a lot of texture and flavor, these muffins have nothing to envy to those of industrial origin.
- Apple, chocolate and oatmeal waffles: in this ideal dish for breakfast, we find many proteins and minerals such as potassium or magnesium that are so important for our muscles.
- Baked oatmeal with carrots and nuts: although it has a small quantity, we recommend avoiding the brown sugar in the recipe and instead using calorie-free sweeteners such as stevia.
These are the fitness recipes that we suggest trying if you want to lose weight in this new course.
Image | Vitonic and Direct to the Palate.
Share Selection of fitness recipes for those looking to lose weight in the new course
- slim down
- subsistence allowance
- diets and healthy food
- Light recipes